Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 11, 2007

Carefree Simran: Remembrance of God's Name

Carefree Simran: Remembrance of God's Name

Sant Mat Fellowship:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SantMatFellowship

Giving up turmoil of the world,
Repeat God's Name day and night.
Those who keep the Saint's company
Move about carefree, 0 Ravidas.

My (inner) tongue is constantly preoccupied with repeating God's Name,
And my hands are constantly engaged in doing my work.
Thus have I become carefree.
God will take care of me, says Ravidas. (Bani of Sant Ravidas)

Kabir said, Recognise me and manifest the Guru in the form of the Sound Current behind the eyes [at the third eye center]. Then you will have no doubts left. If you want to be free from anxiety, then catch the Sound Current. When ever you are in trouble, sit down for doing simran (repetition of the mantra/holy names). When you reach the state of concentration, then you are surrounded by a protective aura automatically. No power on earth can harm you then. Therefore, do simran and be anxiety-free. (Anurag Sagar, Volume Two, Tarn Taran Satsang)