Path of the Masters: Sant Mat - Santmat, Radhasoami - Radha Soami, Satsang, Inner Light and Sound Meditation: Surat Shabd Yoga, Audible Life Stream, Quan Yin Method, Spiritual Science, Spirituality, Kabir, Maharshi Mehi, Kirpal Singh, Gnosticism, Third Eye, Out Of Body Experiences, Near-Death Experiences, Inner Space, the Kingdom of the Heavens Within, Mystic Poetry, Vegetarian Vegan, Ahimsa, Love, and God. The term "Sant Mat" was coined by Sant Tulsi Sahib of Hathras during the 19th Century.
Letters from Masters to their disciples, though originally written to specific individuals in the past, often have a universal quality about them, dealing with real-life struggles along the spiritual journey and so sometimes feel quite personal, as if they are addressed to us as well. Today's program features readings from the letters of Kirpal Singh, Sawan Singh, Baba Jaimal Singh, Soamiji Maharaj, Huzur Maharaj Rai Saligram, and Maharaj Saheb (Brahma Shankar Misra).
"You need not be afraid of discussing esoteric teachings of the Masters with others. Spiritually illumined do owe much to their less gifted brethren when you can instill faith and right understanding in them out of your own personal knowledge derived from the sacred books published from here and on personal experience gained by meditations." (Kirpal Singh)
"Stand on your belief on solid ground. Let not others' wayward opinions deflect you from the true path you are on. Let not promises of glory by anyone waylay you. Do not come to hurried conclusions, but use discrimination in all your undertakings. Stick to what is Real." (Kirpal Singh)
"The human body is like a radio receiver for listening to the Sound Current [the inner Sound]. When we tune in the radio, we begin to hear the sound. Similarly, when the Master (Sant Satguru) guides us within, we are able to hear the Divine Music. By adjusting the ‘dial’, we hear various kinds of Sound.” (Huzur Baba Sawan Singh)
"The escape is through the Sound Current." (Hazur Baba Sawan Singh)
Always Listen to the inner Sound During Meditation Every Day: "If you listen for ten minutes, or five minutes, or four minutes, or two minutes, or even one minute, with love and devotion, millions of sins and obstacles will be removed." (Baba Jaimal Singh)
"There is no doubt that you are under the gracious care of Radhasoami Dayal. You must continue your devotions with as much regularity and love as you can. You should also see that you do not give up the reading of the Holy Books as you say you have done lately. You must rest assured that the Supreme Father is watching your spiritual interests. Your spiritual progress will be continuous if you do not fail the performance of your practice." (Maharaj Saheb in, "Holy Epistles, Part Three,")
God is the Ocean of Love.
Jai Sat Naam, Jai Guru, Radhasoami, Satya Raam, In Divine Love, Light and Sound, Peace Be to You, James Spiritual Awakening Radio
"I am a bubble of Super-most consciousness. That is what my realization is. This is what I have gained. Now what I feel is that there is One, Infinite, Super-most Element. From IT, when it moves, Sound and Light come out and from that Light and Sound this creation takes place. Cosmic rays and many other types of rays come out of this Light and Sound and all this gross matter is made. So it is the Will of that Supreme Power. Everything is oozing out of IT and is merging back in IT." (Baba Faqir Chand)
The Message of J.L. Chaudhari of the Radhasoami Faith
"The real message of man’s life is 'Be Man'. The question is how to follow this principle and what should we do to adopt this principle and formula for finding a way to God which is nothing but salvation.
"The only way is to surrender oneself in the Lotus feet of Spiritual Master. After this surrender the disciple and Master become one because a true surrender makes a man free from the bondage of senses, dilution, affection, etc, etc. So far we are under the control of worldly desires the surrender is not possible. So the first step is to be free from worldly desires. But that does not mean that the needs for worldly living should not be fulfilled. In fact needs should be fulfilled and not the desires. If we have taken birth as a human being some food (energy) is necessary for the body to work, but it is not necessary that we always aspire for multi-course meals. It is necessary to put on some cloths to cover the body but not necessary that silk linen is put on. It is necessary that there is a shelter for living but not necessary that a marble fitted house is with us.
"As a human being we have to survive in this world without caring for ourselves much, without looking to the ills of others, rather looking towards ills of ourselves, purifying ourselves first, and then do something for the purification of others. This is the living of a 'lotus' in a pond and that is why the Goddess Saraswati, the Goddess of knowledge, wisdom and intellect, sits on the Lotus. The Lotus flower blossoms in muddy pond, but anyone looking at the flower exclaims, “Wow! How beautiful the flower is!” The whole world is a muddy pond and we have to survive in the midst of mud like a lotus flower which does not care for mud, but it blossoms for the pleasure and happiness of others. Every morning with the sunrise, the lotus blossoms. This is what we should also follow. The divine power and light emanated by the Spiritual Master makes us to blossom like the lotus flower provided we have full trust and faith in our spiritual Master.
"Sant Mat does not look at the race, the cast, the sect or any other identification for a person. Rather, it looks into the true sense of service, sacrifice, surrender, devotion, determination, trust, belief of person towards the Master and those who have these characteristics they may be belonging to any cast, race, country, direction or of any identification can join this Yoga, but for that a true spiritual Master is a must. I don’t know whether you have adopted some spiritual Master or your are under the shelter of someone as a spiritual Master. If so, please do surrender yourself to him or her for all what you desire to attain and achieve.
"The spiritual Master is not the body rather it is the Divine Light, the Divine Sound, and your own Wisdom, your own Conscious, and your own Perception which is Selfless and without any expectation from any one on this earth.
"Yours in Him, J.L. Chaudhari" (Assistant of Yogani Mataji, in the Lineage of Baba Faqir Chand and Shiv Brat Lal)
Jai Sat Naam, Jai Guru, Radhasoami, Satya Raam, James Bean Sant Mat Society of North America
ANOTHER Top Ten List of Recommended Spiritual Books
1) The Brahm Nirupan of Guru Kabir — A Journey to Enlightenment — The Ultimate Reality [in the Kabir Section of the E-Library];
2) Excerpts from Shabdavali (Hymns) and the Ghat Ramayana of Sant Tulsi Sahib of Hathras [Maharshi Mehi/Tulsi Sahib Section];
3) Philosophy Of Liberation (Salvation, Moksha-Darshan): A Manuel of Sant Mat Mysticism, by Maharishi Mehi Paramhans — The Goals and Practices of the Sant Tradition of India [Maharshi Mehi/Tulsi Sahib Section];
4) ALL the Writings of Soamiji Maharaj, Sant Radhasoami Sahib (Sar Bachan Poetry & Prose, Letters, Commentary on the Jap Ji, The Last Words) [RADHASOAMI Section];
5) Radhasoami Mat Prakash, by Huzur Maharaj (the very first Sant Mat book that appeared in the English language near the beginning of the 20th Century — ALL the writings of Huzur Maharaj really, such as Prem Patra, volumes I-VI, represent a great “bible” or “encyclopedia” of Sant Mat. Also see, Prem Bani, volumes I-IV.) [RADHASOAMI Section];
6) A Spiritual Seekers Guide: Dayalpuri Radhasoami Prem Prabhakar Magazine, English Section, and Satsang Discourses (fabulous spiritual discourses liberated from a website that went dark — glad to have made copies and rescued these) [RADHASOAMI Section];
7) The Way Out Is IN (An Introduction to Sant Mat Spirituality and Meditation), by Swami Ram Bihari Lal, successor of Sant Gharib Das, famous disciple of Soamiji Maharaj/Sant Radhasoami Sahib [RADHASOAMI Section];
8) Baba Devi Sahab, Disciple of Sant Tulsi Sahib and also Friend of the Radhasoami Faith (he was close friends with Huzur Maharaj Rai Saligram): Essential Teachings in English [Maharshi Mehi/Tulsi Sahib Section];
9) Harmony Of All Religions (Sarvadharma Samanvy, English Edition) — Exploring Inner Light and Sound Meditation in the Great World Religions and the Sant Mat Tradition, by Swami Sant Sevi Ji Maharaj [Maharshi Mehi/Tulsi Sahib Section];
10) The Inward Journey of the Soul: Chal Hansa Nij Desh, a new living master-book by Swami Vyasanand Ji Maharaj [Maharshi Mehi/Tulsi Sahib Section];