Path of the Masters: Sant Mat - Santmat, Radhasoami - Radha Soami, Satsang, Inner Light and Sound Meditation: Surat Shabd Yoga, Audible Life Stream, Quan Yin Method, Spiritual Science, Spirituality, Kabir, Maharshi Mehi, Kirpal Singh, Gnosticism, Third Eye, Out Of Body Experiences, Near-Death Experiences, Inner Space, the Kingdom of the Heavens Within, Mystic Poetry, Vegetarian Vegan, Ahimsa, Love, and God. The term "Sant Mat" was coined by Sant Tulsi Sahib of Hathras during the 19th Century.
Recommended Books on the Path of the Masters, Inner Light and Sound
1) The Philosophy of Liberation: My number one recommended book on Sant Mat is, The Philosophy of Liberation (Philosophy of Salvation). This is "THE Manual of Sant Mat", written from an Indian point of view for devotees of traditional Sant Mat. There is a translation of it online.
Harmony of All Religions explores inner Light and Sound Mysticism in the world religions: Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Sikh, Islam, the Judeo-Christian tradition, and there is a chapter dedicated to Sant Mat.
4) Songs of Kabir: The recommend books above cover the technical, esoteric side of the Sant tradition. For the bhakti, devotional, poetic heart of Sant Mat -- the Way back to the Beloved Lord of Love, Songs of Kabir is a great example:
5) The Bijak of Guru Kabir: The Bijak is the real "satsang template" of the Path of the Masters, providing the necessary ethical foundation, inspiration, and basic teachings of the Masters for living a spiritual life, a life of love in this human form, supplying the genuine background, context and principals of the Path. At the following website you'll see excerpts from the three primary sections of the Bijak: the Shabdas, Ramainis, and Sakhis: http://www.Kabir.ca
Hard copies: From that same site, affiliated with the Kabir Association, one can order two complete volumes of the Bijak (Ramainis and Shabdas).
6) Anurag Sagar: The Anurag Sagar (Ocean of Love), a kind of epic "Gnostic Gospel of Sant Mat", in the tradition of Kabir:
7) Radhasoami Mat Prakash: The first book on inner Light and Sound Meditation to appear in English was Radhasoami Mat Prakash ("Light on the Teachings or Way to the Lord of the Soul"), by Hazur Maharaj, published in 1897. It's also available online, serving as a great introduction to the Path of the Masters: